friegypt10.jpg
I was ill, even so I was gone to see the Pyramids...lots things happened there, I dont want tell now, because I can get more sad...and today is a specail day to my sadness, my exactly sadness....
He married with the turkish woman to go out from Egypt ...sent me messages and say still love me and it is fact and he want I do divroce and he will do too, then we marry us.
So crazy my God, my life cant be as he thinks, it is so easy to him say me do it, or that...he doesnt understand how complicated is my life.
His life seems be hard to him, but he has a good life.
He done Uni, father payed all to him and he goes to gym , than meet friends, goes to study languages and then go back to home, sleeps all afternoon, at night wake up and goes to net to talk me, then be with friends a little bit til go back to home to sleep.
Is it one good life or not? He cant understand things that doesnt exist in her country.



