Nefertite and me his queen duck
He done me feel the most beautiful woman from this whole world, he showed me i can love again and brought the light to my eyes...he wanted me being his Queen, he treated me in this way, he looked me as I was one perfect God art, he touched me as I was the most wonderful thing from the nature...
he claimed to me be alive and now he done this bridge between us...
I know it is to save him, but my little heart, ah ! my little heart is broken for this thing today....
I know I can go ahead on this sad sensation or I save me in positive thoughts and feelings that there is in my deep...my inner peace..I must take it in my deep and sleep in peace ....
and tomorrow it will be a new day I can think better about what happened to me today...
with the brightness of the new day I am sure everything will seems so out from myself , from my life , from my history....maybe it is a sign to change again all my history and give chance more one time to the old facts going and the news coming in...yes, I allow the old to go to give place to the new...and my heart will have new air, LUFT LUFT!!!



